Monday, April 5, 2010

Rayanna


I love to be a Mommy.. even though there are my moments when I just want to close the door and hide away from all of them, I most often feel very very blessed to be able to stay at home with my children teaching them what and how I want them to be taught. I feel like everything I say to them and do for them or lack thereof will effect them in their lives as I remember very clearly even seemingly small things others said or did to me that had a very dramatic affect on the woman I became and how I treated/viewed others I came into contact with, so I while completely unperfect am trying to be mindfull of such and trying to teach my kids well. I hope they will come out well I really dont know what I am doing half of the time but I am not sure if many other moms really know either. I have hopes in the future to go back to school maybe at uvu?! I really want to have my kids to see by example the importance of education even at any age (which they are already recieving from their father but it would be doubly as good if both parents could show them right?!?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment